Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Main ek time pe ek hi jagah entertain karti hoon 😆
Don’t even check notifications and PMs 🤣
You can also do the same 😆
Exactly 🤣 Main bhi same cheez boli 😆
We both are experts at ignoring notifs now 🤣😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Main ek time pe ek hi jagah entertain karti hoon 😆
Don’t even check notifications and PMs 🤣
You can also do the same 😆
Exactly 🤣 Main bhi same cheez boli 😆
We both are experts at ignoring notifs now 🤣😎
I told you na, I relate to you on this 😆🤪
Yeh baccho ko torture karne ka plan kis khushi me bana rahi ho?🤨
It was writen so randomly though, just something I thought to add to the 100th epi celebrations 😅
Itna kam effort deke how can I feel proud about it bolo 🙈
But I'm happy that you guys love it so much 🤗
Achanak se 5 saal ka baccha prakat hoga uske baad 🤪
Good night, Pallavi🤗
Sicku ne bola divorce pakka👍🏼😳
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Just finished listening to Sikhand's live chat. Aaj fir daat lagaya fans ko😆 This guy's funny but I like how upfront he is.. He said Shivangi screen pe jitni sundar dikhti hai real life me usse bhi zyada beautiful hai 😳
Apparently Raghav will get tricked into signing those divorce papers and that will be the big drama on the upcoming Janmashtami celebrations.
B: I’m gonna be ready with as many dhoom tana gifs I can find as possible
Good Night everyone 🤗

This is so damn cute!