Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
u r right the last 4-5 minutes I can watch many times 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Summer_bunny
The last 5 mins 😂😂 It is worth watching...It was amazing..I still cant stop laughing.. The whole episode is one time watchable, but you can watch the last 5 mins on loop😂😂😂
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
It's nice 👍🏼
U can watch it 😊
Sure u will laugh at RanVeer to seeing their disguise 🤣 Veer is disguise of a Muslim Miya n Rani is disguise his 9 month pregnant Begum 🤣🤣
We will never see this in ATBA world since the husband wife don't romance anyway. So might as well enjoy this drama 🤣🤣
I and Pari discussed it's good RanVeer don't have babies. What will happen to Jaipur citizens if RanVeer children be dumb as Veer?🤣🤣Originally posted by: flamingoAK
We will never see this in ATBA world since the husband wife don't romance anyway. So might as well enjoy this drama 🤣🤣
It's super hilarious🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
u r right the last 4-5 minutes I can watch many times 🤣🤣
I think I have truly lost interest of the show. Just watched only RanVeer scenes.
Originally posted by: Summer_bunny
The last 5 mins 😂😂 It is worth watching...It was amazing..I still cant stop laughing.. The whole episode is one time watchable, but you can watch the last 5 mins on loop😂😂😂
Just watched it. 🤣🤣
Couldn't they find a better wig and beard for Veer 🤣
And the way Veer touched Rani's fake belly, it was so cute 😆
I thought the same regarding Veer🤣🤣Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Just watched it. 🤣🤣
Couldn't they find a better wig and beard for Veer 🤣
And the way Veer touched Rani's fake belly, it was so cute 😆
Bro and bhabhisa good disguise🤣🤣
last minute scene wu pls ...... anyone....written update they give so short I didn't watch epi data roaming 😭Originally posted by: caller123
It's super hilarious🤣
Catch you guys late at night. bye