Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I kinda guessed that already because she was on pills all these years.
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
I kinda guessed that already because she was on pills all these years.
I have seen girls on pills for years yet when they come off it they conceive faster than anyone else🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I have seen girls on pills for years yet when they come off it they conceive faster than anyone else🤣
Hein, sachi?? Mujhe nahi pata tha 😅😅
I just guessed Dhara's case coz they had those mannats and all 😆
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Hein, sachi?? Mujhe nahi pata tha 😅😅
I just guessed Dhara's case coz they had those mannats and all 😆
Yeah because apparently it does something to your hormone levels so the next 3 months after you have stopped it you are more fertile
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Yeah because apparently it does something to your hormone levels so the next 3 months after you have stopped it you are more fertile
Dhara should have waited for 3 months more then 😅
No I mean the 3 months as soon as you come off it
So she should be good to go😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
No I mean the 3 months as soon as you come off it
So she should be good to go😆
Oh acha 😅
Phir usse pill chodey hue 3 months se zyada ho gaye honge 🤣
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Oh acha 😅
Phir usse pill chodey hue 3 months se zyada ho gaye honge 🤣
Who knows why she decided to come off it after 10 years
I thought she would wait for her neices and nephews to come first😆
they just wants to show the complications same as in all the shows and Ravi will come to help her ?then why not Aneeta poor girl have been waiting all these years ,just joking