
Sorry SKD
Lo aagyaaaa tumhara Ghamandi Rao

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing

Sorry SKD
Lo aagyaaaa tumhara Ghamandi Rao

Haan ab sab theek
Thanks to Shri, Shreya, Nidhi, Parul
Ab Shri aur Shreya phir se chhidenge 😆
Tum log itne jaldi explore Kar diye 😲
Waise I need good suggestions, Hai kisi ke paas? I like relatable books
What kind of books do you like?
Mystery, crime, romance 🤣 ?
I used to read in my teens, not reading much these days :/
Sam ka post? Woh kahan hai? Shreya?
Please continue
It’s so nice to converse
He got one of the women pregnant while he was in prison for rape and murder. 🤪
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Sam ka post? Woh kahan hai? Shreya?
MF mein dekho
He got one of the women pregnant while he was in prison for rape and murder. 🤪
Prison mein bhi baaj nhi aaya banda
What kind of books do you like?
Mystery, crime, romance 🤣 ?
I used to read in my teens, not reading much these days :/
All of the above. I also like unconventional love stories (provided they are handled well)
Yeah! That women wanted to marry him, she actually gave birth to his daughter. She js more weird than him 😕