Let's just say she won't be posting her usual antics anymore 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let's just say she won't be posting her usual antics anymore 😊
Whenever he gives us....he better serve a hood cup of ☕ to make up for his kaand 😆
Haan haan of course... devar will feed his bhabhi coffee na 😊
Originally posted by: Y2WOFE6WKJ4UCV6M
how many seconds will it take KBA to convince her devar to go on the date with her?!! 🤣
No convincing when she says , the dialogues from precap and he will agree🤣
No convincing when she says , the dialogues from precap and he will agree🤣
Waise leaving everything aside, I'm just waiting for Pullu. It's been too long 🤣
Please tag me once you move to new thread.. I don wanna chat with myself 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 6XUC6NLP2FX7WGUG
Haan haan of course... devar will feed his bhabhi coffee na 😊
First time reading that coffee needs to be fed 🤔
Is Didi a baby 😆
Originally posted by: WKOUDDIYBDM2HJDR
Waise leaving everything aside, I'm just waiting for Pullu. It's been too long 🤣
I know I am dreaming of a class by pulkit and Sammy for apna Veeru 🤣
How did I miss… Bechari Pakhi Didi 🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Please tag me once you move to new thread.. I don wanna chat with myself 🤣🤣
Just come there.
We'll spam here later and finish this thread.
No yaar we will get a warning. Let's finish this first