I am waiting for more sairat
Aap ki beizzati hojaye gi... next week episodes will be all bhabhi devar 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am waiting for more sairat
Aap ki beizzati hojaye gi... next week episodes will be all bhabhi devar 😊
how many seconds will it take KBA to convince her devar to go on the date with her?!! 🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Will it be a filler episode leading up to Cafe kaand or actual cafe episode?
Anyyyyhoooo I am excited for Didi’s coffee date🤩
You really think Vankar is going to give us the cafe episode so easily??? 🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Will it be a filler episode leading up to Cafe kaand or actual cafe episode?
Anyyyyhoooo I am excited for Didi’s coffee date🤩
I am relaxing at the coffeeshop (in new thread)... don't be late...😆
Relaxing and coffee shop don't belong in the same sentence behen 🤣
Originally posted by: WBTNND7ADSDDSVA4
how many seconds will it take KBA to convince her devar to go on the date with her?!! 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 What’s really her secret??? Viru down.. Sammy down and Kaku down.. hat trick in CN..
Originally posted by: KZA7EUMLR6HSQ5VG
Behen social media falls under PR na... that is my job 🤣 I am going to be handling all of the reels moving forward 😆
Top Tip:
If yiu can 'handle' didi ...rest is a cake😛😆
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Will it be a filler episode leading up to Cafe kaand or actual cafe episode?
Anyyyyhoooo I am excited for Didi’s coffee date🤩
Leading up to cafe kaand 🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
🤣🤣🤣 What’s really her secret??? Viru down.. Sammy down and Kaku down.. hat trick in CN..
Even Sai is down 🤣
Originally posted by: K3AIXL4D3AENAGTX
You really think Vankar is going to give us the cafe episode so easily??? 🤣
Whenever he gives us....he better serve a hood cup of ☕ to make up for his kaand 😆