Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Been clicking links only but I feel like 8M+ has slowed. But 10M toh banta hai.
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Been clicking links only but I feel like 8M+ has slowed. But 10M toh banta hai.
Agreed Nikki. Lol the last 100k is the slowest. It’s painful.
Why is it not movingg from 9.4M???😑😑😑
You're right Huma. The last stretch to the goal always seems superrrr slow.🤔
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Why is it not movingg from 9.4M???😑😑😑
You're right Huma. The last stretch to the goal always seems superrrr slow.🤔
I CALL IT A DRAGFEST
Just another 400k to go 🤣
200K views just got wiped 🤣
200K views just got wiped 🤣
UGHHHHHHH! Back to square 9.4!