Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Haan will make I made one or two only my next idea is too make stacked siggy on them will make
Gayu the first two doesn't have your water mark .
Do the watermark in your gifs 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Haan will make I made one or two only my next idea is too make stacked siggy on them will make
Gayu the first two doesn't have your water mark .
Do the watermark in your gifs 🤗
Yes the one and only back stabber 🤣
Thank You once again 🤗
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Haan will make I made one or two only my next idea is too make stacked siggy on them will make
Haaye mere Rrahel I am using on of these,hope you don't mind😳
Ps I am Stalking your account now for Rrahel content
Gayu the first two doesn't have your water mark .
Do the watermark in your gifs 🤗
Haan have to make but I uploaded those two gifs for the first time and I don't know how to add water mark it is a sort of test gif 😆
Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
Haaye mere Rrahel I am using on of these,hope you don't mind😳
Ps I am Stalking your account now for Rrahel content
Haan feel free to use no problem 🤪
Stalk karo koi problem nahi 🤣but these gifs only on RraHel other gifs on RiAnsh, DevAkshi and one tamil movie 🤪
2.Ishani
3.Aaryan
No 1 pata nai.....1 mein humesha kahen atak rahi hoon main🤣
Correct , Third oneOriginally posted by: Sunshine_nino
2.Ishani
3.Aaryan
No 1 pata nai.....1 mein humesha kahen atak rahi hoon main🤣
Dono Bata doon ?
Okay , But the gifs are cute .Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Haan have to make but I uploaded those two gifs for the first time and I don't know how to add water mark it is a sort of test gif 😆
You should add your watermark definitely on them .