Ishani kicking angre??😲 when did she kick him??😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ishani kicking angre??😲 when did she kick him??😆
🤣 Maine bhi note kiyaOriginally posted by: Eatingpanda
Mujhe isko dekh ke vansh ki yaad aagayi🤣 pregnancy track mein Vanshu ka pet bhi aise hi lag raha tha ek scene mein😆
Woh pucaa pregnant hai .
I can prove you , You must have observed his Mood swings 🤣
main guess karungiOriginally posted by: Navdeep_08
guess ???
yeh Riddhima hai , Kahi pe bhi chup jati hai 🤣Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
guess ???
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Thank you so Much Manuuuu 🤗
You can visit creation gallery to see my gif creations 🤗
I will open a thread for gif creation too on Avatar and Signature forum 😳
Aare I was going to pm you only for signature Wanted RraHel siggie actuallyHaan will check creation gallery now. Tag me also when you open your thread❤️
1. Aryan
2. Vansh
3. Kabir
Kya hain answers??🤪
The First one is Wrong and The second one is partially wrong .
The Third one is correct .😆
1. Vansh
2. Vihaan
3. Kabir
Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
Aare I was going to pm you only for signature Wanted RraHel siggie actuallyHaan will check creation gallery now. Tag me also when you open your thread❤️
Haan will make I made one or two only my next idea is too make stacked siggy on them will make



It has to be Belated , My birthday was On 11th Aug .
Anyways , Thank you ❤️
Ooooh sry🙈 happy belated bday
Phir second shayad sia hai