if diya can share film posters than i can share horses 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
if diya can share film posters than i can share horses 🤣
I'm going to make the new AT 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Maybe I'll just go and hide somewhere whenever I'll spot her near me 🤣🤣
or I'll buy you a plane ticket 🤣 america mein vacation karlena 🤣
And that horse refers to her 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm going to make the new AT 🤣
i just realized how far we've come just talking about horses 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
or I'll buy you a plane ticket 🤣 america mein vacation karlena 🤣
I'm coming there then 🤣🤣
AT new title? 😳😆
Abhay vala guest room? 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
AT new title? 😳😆
Chalo aochna shuru karo
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k