Openly baat karoge toh sab ko pata chalega hi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Openly baat karoge toh sab ko pata chalega hi 😆
Yeah but not this horse 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Or may be thats exactly this horse would wnat to do. Carry and take you to khai 🤣
I'm not going to go anywhere near this horse 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
This one is related to a hashtag 😆 am i right? Or I am rgt😆
what's the hashtag 🤣
Well the. You better call abhay. He will take you far off 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
This one is related to a hashtag 😆 am i right? Or I am rgt😆
This proves that you don't know anything🤣
Bas tukke maar rahi hai🤣
I'm ready to jump in Abhay's arms ☺️🤣🤣
leke jao abhay hume leke jao 🤣☺️
Le chal hume kahi door 🎶☺️🤣🤣
chalo girls, i ll take a leave now
Good night
See u tomorrow 🤗

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k