I don't think this horse would like to carry and take me anywhere🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I don't think this horse would like to carry and take me anywhere🤣🤣
tujhe pata hona chahiye main kabhi andhare main teer nahi marte 🤣
We should be running together🤣
Because I'm the one who gave that hashtag and you posted the gif 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
We should be running together🤣
Because I'm the one who gave that hashtag and you posted the gif 🤣🤣
50-50 partners in crime 🤣 two people can sit on a horse
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't think this horse would like to carry and take me anywhere🤣🤣
Or may be thats exactly this horse would wnat to do. Carry and take you to khai 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
tujhe pata hona chahiye main kabhi andhare main teer nahi marte 🤣
Mujhe to lag raha hai tujhe aadhi kahani pata hai 🤣🤣
This one is related to a hashtag 😆 am i right? Or I am rgt😆
Its not that difficult to find out so i am gonna go with a yess 🤣
Even if she knows she doesn't know the whole thing🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k