Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Lol did anyone ask him where KDice are?🤣 What did he reply?🤣
All were asking him that, he was like main nahi jaanta 😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Lol did anyone ask him where KDice are?🤣 What did he reply?🤣
All were asking him that, he was like main nahi jaanta 😂😂😂😂
Manny I hope u know how I read the above sentence as🙂
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Lol did anyone ask him where KDice are?🤣 What did he reply?🤣
People asked him Where is KD then he said that he does not know where he is
Gosh these people are so embarrassing lol
Massi I guess usne aapk ki WARNING nahi dekhi 🤣
Someone said to him that He is her Raajkumar and then he said thank you raajkumari 🤣🤣
They definitely make others embarrassed but I'm curious to know if they themselves become embarrassed after asking or Not🤣
Originally posted by: VaishnaviGote
Someone said to him that He is her Raajkumar and then he said thank you raajkumari 🤣🤣
Jethji playing along🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Perfume wala is live I think 🤣🤣
Nups kahin tumhaari baat to nahi sunli subah 🤣
Wahi aapne di thi ki kisne ussi ki baat nikali toh aap uski ship paaani mein dakel do ge 🤣