Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Good for u 🤣🤣 these are dangerous for eyes 🤣
I already knew they were film posters but I want to see them 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Good for u 🤣🤣 these are dangerous for eyes 🤣
I already knew they were film posters but I want to see them 🤣🤣
Misha ka bas chalta toh abhay ko jaan se mar dalte for hurting piy Again and again 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I hate ekta even more. She could have at least given us more abhy misha banters 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Good for u 🤣🤣 these are dangerous for eyes 🤣
Reminds me of phoebe
Ooh My eyes my eyes 🤣🤣
First one is a bhojpuri movie posterOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I already knew they were film posters but I want to see them 🤣🤣
" तुम्हारे कारण गई भैंस पानी में" 😂🤣🤣🤣
Acha. I would then prefer something non TVD inspired. 🤣
Vo kya reason deta he abhay piya ko. Vampire blood is cool to akin ko cold rakhega 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
First one is a bhojpuri movie poster
" तुम्हारे कारण गई भैंस पानी में" 😂🤣🤣🤣
these titles make me want to watch the movies just to see what exactly the plot is 🤣
And 2nd one is a dialogue from the movie "Kal ho na ho " 🎈
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
And 2nd one is a dialogue from the movie "Kal ho na ho " 🎈
Oh which one? Whenever I remember the film I only think of kanta behen 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
these titles make me want to watch the movies just to see what exactly the plot is 🤣

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
And 2nd one is a dialogue from the movie "Kal ho na ho " 🎈
I watched that movie nust on weekend. Which dialogue
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k