I can be your partner😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can be your partner😳
Thank you Soni!
Did you find your partner?
If not, would you like to be my partner?
Cheers..
Why not? You asked me first❤️
We still are the OG partners Partner🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Goldie di!! Saumya, you'll like this!
I'm in...
What's say Goldie ✋🏻
Sign me up
Shivi maria wanna play
Nice! Do tag your other buddies and bring them here! 🤗
Shanoka, Khyati... Wanna play this game.??
Thanks for tagging Tia & Hinna❤️🥰
I would love to play but i know nothing about this theme, like kuch bhi nahi 🥺 And because it’s a partner round, i don’t want my partner to suffer because of my zero knowledge as well😔 m so sorry, hopefully next time, Good luck new Shepherd ❤️
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320