Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Heyyy peeps...Send soon please ❤️
Can't wait to know right answers😆
I don't want to know , losing 8 points makes me sad 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Heyyy peeps...Send soon please ❤️
Can't wait to know right answers😆
I don't want to know , losing 8 points makes me sad 🥺
I just want to know the methods and solutions 😆...
Hope these 4 people aren't busy...
I lost much much more😭...I think 24 points
But, I want to know real answers
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I just want to know the methods and solutions 😆...
Hope these 4 people aren't busy...
Hopefully fourth round is easy , at this rate I am not going to get any chance to play catch up with top scores 🥺
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I lost much much more😭...I think 24 points
But, I want to know real answers
You think three of them are wrong ?
Shreya breaking heart like never before 🥺.
Oh no, i hope you didn’t really 😭Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I lost much much more😭...I think 24 points
But, I want to know real answers
If you got all right , you will get 90 points ,
If you got all right except one, you will get 82 points ,
If you got all right except 2, you will get 74
If you got all right except 3 , you will get 66
If you got all right except 4 , you will get 58.
And so on
If you got all wrong except 1, you will get -37 points 🥺
Me doing boring calculation to pass time
.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Hopefully fourth round is easy , at this rate I am not going to get any chance to play catch up with top scores 🥺
You can, don't worry🤗
Points are gradually increasing every rounds...
Your lost points would seem less in an overall scoreboard.. I don't think there are that many people scoring full marks in every rounds..
You are doing good❤️
I have no hope of good score..so not that scared of further rounds now..
But, I am excited to know what type of round is next..
History? Geography types?