Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I fear my 50 chance will not win 😭. Eight points 🥺. I don't want to lose 8 points 💔
How come 8 pts?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I fear my 50 chance will not win 😭. Eight points 🥺. I don't want to lose 8 points 💔
How come 8 pts?
5 pts for right answer and if wrong -3 , so total loss of 8 points
🤣
Mere paas shaktiya hai maa😆
Jaadoo ne do hai😆
Still 5 people left.
Cookermaichane
Bee222
Savera84
Priya258
SlytherInMe.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Maybe the number of people who got full points at least , what do you think Shreya
Maybe....you never know what I have up my sleeve.
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Please shreya, accept both 🥺
The idea of losing so many points for such a simple question is making me 😭
Nope. I will only accept the actual answer and nothing else. The whole point is to make you all think - and it's not fair to those who did get the right answer.
I'm still waiting for 5 people. Get them to send in their answers and I'll post results right away.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Still 5 people left.
Cookermaichane
Bee222
Savera84
Priya258
SlytherInMe.
Heyyy peeps...Send soon please ❤️
Can't wait to know right answers😆
Raji (Savera84) can come off the list. That leaves 4 people.
Cookermaichane
Bee222
Priya258
SlytherInMe.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Nope. I will only accept the actual answer and nothing else. The whole point is to make you all think - and it's not fair to those who did get the right answer.
But but but , what can I do if it had two possible solutions 🤣🥺. And I have a feeling mine will not be chosen 😭.