Looks like she went into hibernation first 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looks like she went into hibernation first 🤣
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
pratigya is for Shaadi , I'll just have an affair with him 😛

I am loving this
Mom bs daughter
Who will win??
Maa Beti ek hi ladke ki deewani!! 🤣
par de toh rhi hu apko kaartik aaryan he is better than kd.
Kaarshi supremacy
🤣🤣 I’m in
We’ll kidnap KD and give him to Saksh
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
par de toh rhi hu apko kaartik aaryan he is better than kd.
Kaarshi supremacy
I don't like kartik🤷♀️🤷♀️
Main bol rahi hu ki hamari family hi ajjeb hai
ek taraf behen aur ma mein ek hi ladke ki dewaani
dusri tarfa massi mujhe aurr meri behen ko ussi ladke ke bhai se shaddi karvane par tuli hui hai🤣.
main bol rahu agar is par sitcom banega na toh masst chalega 🤣