Aadu pratigya taken
Now u cant turn ok
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aadu pratigya taken
Now u cant turn ok
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Maya... come take her place and save her
Waise to I told ua sister ki u dont like JD
But she still want to pull in the mess
Sisters today...
What place?
Who JD?
I have no idea what u talking about.🤷♀️
Chalo tum log bhi kya yaad karoge
Me going in hibernation👍
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
The next time ua daughters miss him🖤🖤😎
We will just push the ship in the seas
No questions asked👍
Aree massi hum usse miss nahi karte hum bass KDICE ka content chahte hai bass aurr kuch nahi 😃
Originally posted by: DQYLYKVTV2XPYT74
Ok none of my daughters want him!
I don't accept him as my SIL!
JD STANDS REJECTED!🤣🤣
NO ENTRY FOR HIM IN MY FAMILY. PERIOD.
Lol, JD is still being passed around like a hot potato 🤣
Forget about entry into my family too Maahi! Chikki and I don't want him, end of story 🤣
Meri smart niece
So sensible
Thats why u shouldnt be pushed on this ship
U go baccha
Do ua nice work
Teri story is looking good...
pratigya is for Shaadi , I'll just have an affair with him 😛
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, JD is still being passed around like a hot potato 🤣
Forget about entry into my family too Maahi! Chikki and I don't want him, end of story 🤣
Waise to kal hi ye chappie close tha avi
But my nieces brought him back from the dhillons
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
pratigya is for Shaadi , I'll just have an affair with him 😛
Haww Mumma yeh dekho yeh kya bol rahi hai 😳
Me too 🐣