Ab Chand ko apne asli Chandni ko dekha
His expressions it’s like he can finally breathe again
I need to find someone who looks at me like that 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab Chand ko apne asli Chandni ko dekha
His expressions it’s like he can finally breathe again
I need to find someone who looks at me like that 😳
Banda jewellery entangle karne mein busy hai
Haan ab uske liye woh koi aur ladki thi na 😳
I know 😡
His hands on her back and his other hand wrapped about her tiny wrist 😳❤️ I’m obsessed with their hands and their hand placements
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Ab Chand ko apne asli Chandni ko dekha
His expressions it’s like he can finally breathe again
I need to find someone who looks at me like that 😳
@bold trueeeeeee.. 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Banda jewellery entangle karne mein busy hai
Haan ab uske liye woh koi aur ladki thi na 😳
Now he’s seen her face he’s not going to untangle the jewellery 😆
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Banda jewellery entangle karne mein busy hai
Haan ab uske liye woh koi aur ladki thi na 😳
Tabhi to hasi arahi thi
Mtlb itna sa dhyan nai diya
Ab shakal dekhli to dhyan hatega nahi
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I know 😡
His hands on her back and his other hand wrapped about her tiny wrist 😳❤️ I’m obsessed with their hands and their hand placements
I absolutely adore the chemistry their hands share..It sure has a separate fanbase 🤧
Tabhi to hasi arahi thi
Mtlb itna sa dhyan nai diya
Ab shakal dekhli to dhyan hatega nahi
Bawari b nahi dekhe😆
She’s too busy fixing her appearance to realise 💅
He can now entangle a lot of stuff, Pur won't have any problem giving him that comfortable access 😈