Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
All SM fans will need loads of KDice content to get distracted from the sasta bakwaas that we just tolerated 🤣
Aaloo I think we deserve KDice content in return of all the time we invested in this shit show!! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Srsly?? Mtlb moholle mein nach k Raavi khud ko strong prove kregi? Pagal hain kya makers? 🤢
iss second hand embarrassment ke liye mujhe aur koi explanation nahi mil raha 🤪
Le makers:
Raavi dancing in the mohalla after getting divorce = Raavi not sitting and crying in her house over her divorce = strong Raavi 😎
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
@bold: I agree 🤣
Choreographer jo bhi hai, writers se toh behtar hi hai 🤣🤣
Writers are at the bottom of the barrel 🤣😆 unse jyada aur koi kharab nahi ho sakta! Not even Nalla Dev🤣
I thought he was snake charmer!! Lol!! 🤪🤣
either this or
🤣🤣
barkhaaaaaaa, where are you? 🤣
I need your ✨opinions✨ on today's episode 🤪
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Aaloo I think we deserve KDice content in return of all the time we invested in this shit show!! 🤣🤣
Ha lekin lag nahi raha aaj kuch milega because Jeth ji aaj kal bohot busy unke perfume ke bussiness main lagta bohot phast phast chal raha hai 🤣