I love so much kairat 😂😂😂 tu tu tu..Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
She was the mother of Kairav and Aksh😂😂😂and the beloved wife of your favorite Kartik.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love so much kairat 😂😂😂 tu tu tu..Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
She was the mother of Kairav and Aksh😂😂😂and the beloved wife of your favorite Kartik.
I love KaiRat more than anything in this world 😣 They look so good together. Kaya beautiful couple hai widow Sirat aur widower Karthik ka😁 kisi Nazar nahi lagy Thu Thu Thu 🤧Originally posted by: jannatsara
I love so much kairat 😂😂😂 tu tu tu..
Again boxing track nahi chahiye 😫😫😫
ary sirat have to win national boxing championship. 😂Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Again boxing track nahi chahiye 😫😫😫
Karthik is getting married for the fifth time😫 Yeh 5th time shadi karna Kehlata hai 😂
hope it will be his last marriage.Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Karthik is getting married for the fifth time😫 Yeh 5th time shadi karna Kehlata hai 😂
I don't think so 😂 abhi two times aur shadi kary ga our roadside Romeo karthik 😁Originally posted by: jannatsara
hope it will his last marriage.
Kairav's dream 😂😂😂 his father ki Shaadi
Father's a number, son's a number 10😆
I really feel bad for Kairav/Akshu. Bechara Akshu 😭The Coronavirus pandemic in India is not over yet.
Originally posted by: jannatsara
hope it will be his last marriage.
You can only hope. What he wants to do a destination wedding or the church wedding.
What if misunderstanding happened, sirat run away again change her identity. Poor Karthik can’t live alone. He has to find a new wife. But if Sirat comes back then he will marry her back again.
So sorry i feel u r not thinking about poor Karthik by hoping it will be his last marriage😂😂