Some dogs are there in the list may be they too🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Some dogs are there in the list may be they too🤣
Puraane collection ko dispose off karte honge.. antique bol bol k🤣
I never liked Biology in general.. 😆
Bahut kam marks aate the
"antique" mercedes car 🤣🤣
i didn't either, I liked chemistry and earth sciences more 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Apparently google says that some animals do have menstrual cycle like elephants 🤣b
May be it's different for them like for one day or hour..
Anyways I don't have to do anything with that.. pahle search kar ke fayda bhi hota.. padhai se ab koi nata nhi 😆
Oh you like earth sciences! I studies something close to it. Remote sensing and geoinformatics 😆
I loved Maths & History
That's y when Abhay answered INA question , I was like wow we have something common 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh you like earth sciences! I studies something close to it. Remote sensing and geoinformatics 😆
I would love nothing more to work in those fields, since everyone needs software nowadays 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I would love nothing more to work in those fields, since everyone needs software nowadays 🤣
Yeah man correct 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k