Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Got lost in reading the other ones 😆
I’ll go quickly to read the other 2 🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
Next pages pe hai dhund lo 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Got lost in reading the other ones 😆
I’ll go quickly to read the other 2 🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
Next pages pe hai dhund lo 😉
That was such an aesthetic scene. The way she snuggled to him was so beautiful .
Now let me go and rewatch it for nth time.
Is this from today’s episode?
Nope. It's on the episode where Raghvi is getting ready for photo shoot.
I need to go somewhere rn but I’ll come back and then blush while reading them 😌😂😂
Nope. It's on the episode where Raghvi is getting ready for photo shoot.
Why do I not remember a kitchen scene where she snuggles with him?
Is it the one where she made him lemonade?
This is going straight to my collection 😍😍
Ohh achha yes I remember now😁😁
I loved that she didn’t bother leaving him when his phone pinged too 😂😂
Farhad : Bhabhi mujhe bilkul aapke jaisi wife chahiye
Le Amrutha :
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS8tH9FCW52/?utm_medium=copy_link