That's what I m wondering🤣...all the saree went in that pallu🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That's what I m wondering🤣...all the saree went in that pallu🤣
Yeah, really the Hyderabad episodes I can watch repeatedly. Even with limited resources and all the restrictions they did a fantastic job and the emotions felt real. Now I don't see that spark.
It is better they bring back that team because current team is obsessed with deshmukh and Mandar including CV and writer
Huh?
I hope not, but if it's true then he will do whatever he can to defend Pallavi and protect her. I am not sure I can take that after seeing him trying to destroy her life for the past few months.
Then again, characters on this show do a 180 change out of the blue...
Here main leads are taking turn he is still side character 😆
I don't want him to either. Let him remain like this. He's really intelligent.
I want him same but with good deed
Can't digest sugary character
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4