Ok I’m going to go watch it 100 times more 🏃♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Ok I’m going to go watch it 100 times more 🏃♀️
already seen more than 50 times 🥺🤧😂Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Ok I’m going to go watch it 100 times more 🏃♀️
Me too in La La land today... 🥰🥰🥰
Originally posted by: Sampada001
already seen more than 50 times 🥺🤧😂
Me too...
I just can't get over Vir's expression.. 🤩🤩
Originally posted by: Sampada001
already seen more than 50 times 🥺🤧😂
🤣We are really productive with our time no 🤣
Look at his reaction just look at it 🤧

😆What will be our state when the episode airs 😆

There are many details if you pay attention to the expressions and the body language, or is it my imagination playing tricks on me
!
It's Amar all the way
Half of Vir's reactions comes directly from Amar :) He is so real that he elevates these scenes to the next level. The way his expressions transition second to second sometimes makes it all the more real. This man has some mad skills I tell. That hold, that gleam in his eyes. Amar the lady killer! H.O.T!
Yo he has tears in his eyes 🤧 check the last frame