Wow this thread is flying. Any summary?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow this thread is flying. Any summary?
Happy Birthday Nupur ❤🥳🥳
Have a healthy and successful life ahead !!
Happy Birthday Nups🥳
Nupss today is your birthday?
Happy Birthday Meri Jaan!!❤️🤗🥳
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
You guys, i said it yesterday, you can ask it to Vijay bhai. He was asking if there is a suggestion for a emoticon, cause there is room for one more. Soo the eye rolling 🙄 one was suggested. Also was is suggested to delete the angry one and replace it for the thumbs down 👎
I want tongue out😛😛😛😛🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
Happy Birthday Nups 🤗
I so wanna send this PS writer a packet of almonds so they can begin using their brain when they start writing tracks 😆
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I need the "eye roll" emoji so bad 😆
But the 😡 emoji should be replaced with the 🤮 emoji 😆
Hahahah how many times a day do u use the barf emoji?? 😂😂
if we get that one! I’m going to post everyday a barf worthy text when you get up 😈😂
please 🍩 kill me, what was your name again? ❤️
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I so wanna send this PS writer a packet of almonds so they can begin using their brain when they start writing tracks 😆
I agree! Lets take the almonds from Prema though.
Her memory is wicked