3/5 thats bad😒🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
3/5 thats bad😒🥺
🤣 3 aint good but oh well mera din kharab jaaraha in sheep world so🤷♀️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Sheeps whats wrong with u all😒 Option A should have been the chosen ans. That scene was imp i feel
Haina
I thought that's wedding scene that's i chose that :(
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 3 aint good but oh well mera din kharab jaaraha in sheep world so🤷♀️
Same here mere bhi 🤣 :(
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
3/5 thats bad😒🥺
2/5 hai🤣 but since you said all are winners, m at 5/5😎
Rashi, aap sheep game mein expert ho, toh flex karke kyun gareeb ke pet mein laat maar rahe🥲
Its okay i am kidding hehe, it was interesting seeing sheep ans. I was biased with my ans anyway so🤷♀️
Kitne question the? 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
2/5 hai🤣 but since you said all are winners, m at 5/5😎
Rashi, aap sheep game mein expert ho, toh flex karke kyun gareeb ke pet mein laat maar rahe🥲
Sure sure take my pts too🤣
Here comes the leader board.
First of all thank you very much for participating in the sample game with so much enthusiasm.
Shibani and Hinna asked me why I gave one week for sign up. I wasn’t expecting so much interest, so, I thought by leaving a week I will get at least 15 people to play. But your response is overwhelming. I am touched.
Thanks to everyone who tagged others and spread the word.
Thanks to everyone who kept the thread alive.
Thanks to everyone, who liked the questions and pictures.
Thanks to everyone who showed interest in playing future IPKKND related sheep games.
I have compiled your names and I will post them later. So, you know I did not forget.
Thanks to Bhavna for making winning badges.

Cheers..
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402