Love All means Zero Zero in Tennis score , hence Love I guess . I went for none since there was no space for All😆. But I thought about it too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Love All means Zero Zero in Tennis score , hence Love I guess . I went for none since there was no space for All😆. But I thought about it too
It is Love All Hasini 😭. But I filled with Love at first too , so I get it
I just don't like objects called wood anymore 🥺. Shreya making us hate the wrong answers ever since 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Hum jaise math specialists ke liye yeh asaan. Seeing the questions and answers I've gotten so far, it's not easy for these non-specialists. 🤣
Why are you scaring me , I am already nervous that I will get something wrong hence I havent even started yet 😡
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
It is Love All Hasini 😭. But I filled with Love at first too , so I get it
I went with Love only. O fits there perfectly. so didn't think of another word😒
For those who are feeling bad , I filled Zero as Zero and found answers for all the corresponding question as as well 🤣. Then change it to love and filled the questions as well , finally went with None and decided to stick with it fortunately 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Why are you scaring me , I am already nervous that I will get something wrong hence I havent even started yet 😡
Start with easy ones. and no random guessing. if it's wrong, it costs you 3 points. Negative points
Originally posted by: hasini009
I went with Love only. O fits there perfectly. so didn't think of another word😒
I went with Cold instead of Snow , and made so many changes towards the end , the first would I thought of usually wasn't the right word after all 🥺
Originally posted by: hasini009
Start with easy ones. and no random guessing. if it's wrong, it costs you 3 points. Negative points
I still don't want to start working on it . But I have to right 😆
For Elegant birds , I thought Grace was the answer or class too 🤣