Have you ever seen two lovers getting united/ hugging/ expressing love for each other and your area people already standing there and clapping for them?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Have you ever seen two lovers getting united/ hugging/ expressing love for each other and your area people already standing there and clapping for them?
This is cute but I can't with ALL of those people clapping and cheering as soon as they hugged. That part is killing me ๐
Luxury theatre.. giant bed like sofas and quilts.. ๐
Oh my god, you can sleep there rajayi odhke ๐ฒmain toh nahi dekhi yeh kabhi, mehengi tickets hongi bohot
Originally posted by: I3SKLUBT3EQO7GMG
Oh my god, you can sleep there rajayi odhke ๐ฒmain toh nahi dekhi yeh kabhi, mehengi tickets hongi bohot
Yes, they are priced higher than regular ones.
Oh my.. you must be rich ๐ฐ๐ฐ
Originally posted by: mintyblue
I have a penchant for such cheesy, feel-good, romantic scenes...
Another such kinda scene I like is this one:
I love this movie
Hrithik full romantic hero
https://x.com/YeshiSeli/status/2094418592620327147?s=20 https://x.com/ReallySwara/status/2094736631127576964?s=20
https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
https://x.com/i/status/2060217267493986374
https://x.com/i/status/2050260608252362790
https://x.com/vedikabaisa/status/2043557666983907653?s=20 https://x.com/southcinemaaaa/status/2043649357078208668?s=20
139