like manny can be my kid? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
like manny can be my kid? 🤣
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Woah....If you guys seriously find it annoying or it hurts your eyes...I will change the way I write....And please be honest🥰
It doesn’t hurt my eyes
But it feels like u r shouting🖤🖤🖤
But u can still continue it dear
We will get used to it🌸
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Yeah this brings us to another serious point Aash!
I want no grandbabies so soon!
you don’t have to worry about that a single bit 🤣
Am I being thanked and ridiculed in the same sentence....😕
Nooooo!!!!
I cannot be a granny to manny!!!
U can still pick cousins
Aunt manny have no kids yet!
Clear enough???
Punctuation is important!
Sigh
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Woah....If you guys seriously find it annoying or it hurts your eyes...I will change the way I write....And please be honest🥰
aare nahi yaar - was just curious, nothing else 🤗 jaise likhna hai likh we love it 🤗
I didn’t mean it to you personally 🤣 I don’t want anyone as my child 🤣
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Woah....If you guys seriously find it annoying or it hurts your eyes...I will change the way I write....And please be honest🥰
arey, nooooo 🤦
🍩 change bub ❤️
I got used to it 😆
it also comes in handy when you're protecting me & your ✨I have one leg on it✨ ship 🤣
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Woah....If you guys seriously find it annoying or it hurts your eyes...I will change the way I write....And please be honest🥰
I actually find it cute 😆 It seems to perfectly represent your personality, Maya
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Nooooo!!!!
I cannot be a granny to manny!!!
U can still pick cousins
Aunt manny have no kids yet!
Clear enough???
Punctuation is important!
Sigh
ohhhhh 🤣
manny will you do the honor of being my maasi? 🤣 (ps I haven’t acknowledged any of the other ones so you would be really really special 😆)