Really Aash?
U can still pick Manny have no kids yet😝
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Really Aash?
U can still pick Manny have no kids yet😝
as always, you spoke my mind babe 🤣
love you maya but that was the first thought that came into my mind too 😆❤️
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
You worried about cousins....Swastika was ready to make you my mom...🤷♀️
Yeah this brings us to another serious point Aash!
I want no grandbabies so soon!
Rice is ok👍
On it! Planning on reading it in another 30 minutes ❤️ Just have to do a few last things at home
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
You worried about cousins....Swastika was ready to make you my mom...🤷♀️
whoever shut that idea down - thank you, you are a godsend 🤣
What is your fav food? 😆
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Raavi ko dekh kar bhi kuch nahin seekha, gadhediyon 😐
Yeh sachha pyar vyar sab dhakhosla hota hai... you keep falling in and out of love. Aur celebrities are at another level- you truly have no idea what skeletons might be hidden in KD's closet- I am happy he is out of everyone's hands 😊 (Sorry just got out of listening to a love horror story, so I'm in a mood 😆 Yeh stupid pehla pyar aur saccha pyar )
If you and Swasthi are still adamant on jumping off for KD( No offense to him, he is a nice guy, par jan dene jitna toh accha nahin lagta mujhe 🤷♀️), toh jao jao.
Mera aashirwaad handsome pilot aur charming tour guide bannke tum dono ko rok lega. Thathasthu ✋
so who is jan dene jitna acha according to you? 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
no not possessive I am just genuinely wondering why caps on top of the bold and italics
and I love you
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
as always, you spoke my mind babe 🤣
love you maya but that was the first thought that came into my mind too 😆❤️
Woah....If you guys seriously find it annoying or it hurts your eyes...I will change the way I write....And please be honest🥰
Depends on moooodd