Waitttt what happened ??? I’ve only been gone one day !!
Me too! Gone for a few hours and yaha ka poora mood hi change ho gaya!
Pata chale toh mujhe bhi batana kya hua😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Waitttt what happened ??? I’ve only been gone one day !!
Me too! Gone for a few hours and yaha ka poora mood hi change ho gaya!
Pata chale toh mujhe bhi batana kya hua😅
Yahaan bhi positivity ki dukaan. You're so cute, main kya karun tumhara?
Group chat feature chahiye
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Yahaan bhi positivity ki dukaan. You're so cute, main kya karun tumhara?
Areh nhi aish, I am just very protective of SaiShi babies 😆
Gifs ke liye if you want any help pm kardena 😳
I will make them for you when I make mine 🤗
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Meri post bhi proof read karlo... I don't want to mess up things genuinely. This is about our favorite couple and people seeing the AT. Sharminda nahi hona.. I will send it you by today night. Btw, can I take up Mandy's meeting scene. What scenes entitle that, that date like scene she is stunned seeing Mandy in RR mansion the first time and aft that right? I will send the gifs by tom.morning.
Shreya, you didn't tag me here 😭kyun mere dost?
I am so sorry Vera
I did mentioned you but forget to tag 😭
Originally posted by: drnidsur
I should also have done this 😒
I would have felt better maybe
Seriously people have no common sense bro 😡😡
Like since morning three incidents happened I am just holding it in
Don't let these things affect you ❤️
Someone fill us innnnn
Me too 😲 what happened here?
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Gifs ke liye if you want any help pm kardena 😳
I will make them for you when I make mine 🤗
Nidhi, you are a sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Ek kaam karti hoon, mein apni bekaar gifs tumhe bejti hoon, tum usme changes bata dena. Yeh theek rahega kya?
If they are irredeemable, then you can make them!! Ok?