PM karun kya 😒?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
PM karun kya 😒?
That keerti thing
The AT shizz
And your thread😵
Waitttt what happened ??? I’ve only been gone one day !!
Ashi main Bee ki aatma aagai and now she is👇

I just DM'd- reply karo and saara bhadaas nikaalo.
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Happy to read through anything you guys want, but khud ko second guess karna band karo!! Samazla??
Nidhi, tell the Mandy scene?
Vera it's the scene where she sees Mandy for the first time
She is suddenly taken aback bcus she was going to confess and she had promised raghav that her past won't affect them but he has returned and she doesn't know what to do anymore or whether he is real or not bcus everyone around her is trying to prove otherwise
This is the first time since morning that I've come here so I have no idea what happened with any of the 3 things you mentioned
What happened to my thread? 🤓
pm me if you don't wanna say here.
Just got back home from rakhi, so thread catch up time!