Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Stop tagging me in things in the nightmares I don't want to be tagged in 🤣 While you guys build the ship and put me on it forcefully, here I am jumping off it:
Not on our watch 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Stop tagging me in things in the nightmares I don't want to be tagged in 🤣 While you guys build the ship and put me on it forcefully, here I am jumping off it:
Not on our watch 🤣

my girl! Slainte 🥂
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Awww Premmaaaa
Noooo
Please dont beat the mischief out of Niviiii
I love mischievous Niviiiiiii!
But the circumstances will work against Nivi as Swasti’s case is very strong😆
Kaun apni hi bacchi ko tang karte hain You need to take a course on Motherhood 101 again from me😆
Awwww! You’re the best Momzieeeee 🤗
But I seem to have spilt momzieehood 🤣
One is smothering my babies and the second one is to see Swasti cryyyy 🤣
Have you seen her cry? She’s ADORBSSSS! ❤️
Term it as u want Avi babyyyy🖤
Secretly u lovvvveeee ittt
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Sorry Avi
U r buckled up...
The ship has sailed
And beneath the ship is a bigger KDisha ship
Beneath it is jalice ship...
U can jump as many times u want, u will still be aboard🖤🖤🖤
🤣🤣 KDisha and JaLice! WOW
Apt👍
It’s her escape tactic, don’t fall for it 🤣
Also she’s disappeared 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Awwww! You’re the best Momzieeeee 🤗
But I seem to have spilt momzieehood 🤣
One is smothering my babies and the second one is to see Swasti cryyyy 🤣
Have you seen her cry? She’s ADORBSSSS! ❤️
I have told her few times that she only gets away by posting those cute crying baby gifs😆
Plz someone comment that entire fandom is waiting for Raavi to jallo..
Alicia ka pata nahi😂😂
Raavi kab jalegi bhaisaab mei budhi ho jaungi by the time Raavi does something😆