Solved five at first glances 🤣. But I won't send anything till last minute even if I solved it 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Solved five at first glances 🤣. But I won't send anything till last minute even if I solved it 😡
Ye wo questions hai jinne mujhe bahut rulaya hai, I literally cried in reasoning class because the teacher kept saying my methods we're proper and he wouldn't teach the right ones just gave the answers😡🥺
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Solved five at first glances 🤣. But I won't send anything till last minute even if I solved it 😡
Main solve kar k bhejungi, tally kar dena🤣
You will have to use up to 3 different arithmetic operations for some of the sequences but only using numbers from 1 through 10.
What does this mean? The answers are only between the numbers 1 and 10? How can that be? 😭
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Thanks alexia and you toooo🤗
Why?? I am so curious now...you better remind me🤓
Uff!
Last year when it was Raksha Bandhan I was sad as I couldnt tie rakhi to my cousins and that I am a single-child so no sibling
Toh you had suggested that I tie a virtual Rakhi to you😆
My first ever virtual Rakhi was for you behena
Mera 3 answer galat ho geya😭
Sahi likh k keu change kar diya🙂
Btw hindi ki sis urdu maine socha galat hoga but sahi hua lucky me🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
You will have to use up to 3 different arithmetic operations for some of the sequences but only using numbers from 1 through 10.
What does this mean? The answers are only between the numbers 1 and 10? How can that be? 😭
Same question please answer...🙏
Originally posted by: LazyBing
You will have to use up to 3 different arithmetic operations for some of the sequences but only using numbers from 1 through 10.
What does this mean? The answers are only between the numbers 1 and 10? How can that be? 😭
Lmao not the answers
She is talking about the method like adding, subtracting, or dividing you wont need to go above 10
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Uff!
Last year when it was Raksha Bandhan I was sad as I couldnt tie rakhi to my cousins and that I am a single-child so no sibling
Toh you had suggested that I tie a virtual Rakhi to you😆
My first ever virtual Rakhi was for you behena
Haan yaad aaya ab that was indeed a special moment
I hope this year you are able to visit your cousins❤️
Oh! Phew 😮💨 i was getting worried, i was ready to quit if answers are meant to be between 1 and 10😳Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Lmao not the answers
She is talking about the method like adding, subtracting, or dividing you wont need to go above 10