Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Karo, i wanna know whats funny. I hated him
Soni bhi🤣Thats i couldnt quote both of ur posts
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thodi epi ke liye dikhaya tha, wish they had left it like that haha
Exactly. Wahi accha rehta.
I was expecting a twist but not such a boring one
Hayeeee why is he so cute
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Soni bhi🤣Thats i couldnt quote both of ur posts
🤣 just do reply😛
Ok then I'm very ashant
Exactly. Wahi accha rehta.
I was expecting a twist but not such a boring one
Wahi toh n they didnt even give any explaination or background or anything like that😡
Yeah he would've been a good RJ!