But..but..but... Vega was...
Chalo nhi batati🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But..but..but... Vega was...
Chalo nhi batati🤣
Yahi jo abhi Soni ko bata rahi thi 😆
Uss emoji mein to bilkul bhi shanti nahi dikh rahi 🤣
Thodi epi ke liye dikhaya tha, wish they had left it like that haha
dw i wont🤗
That was my first comment na... sent 😆
Yahi to abhi Soni ko bata rahi thi 😆
Uss emoji mein to bilkul bhi shanti nahi dikh rahi 🤣
Tum nayi ho na.. u dont knw i m shant😡😆
Hush u🤣 no spoilers
I have a lot of wrong answers. I am discouraged.
So do I
I m pretty sure I m not going to next round
Its okay no negative pts for wrong ans.