Shreya new round ke saath new thread ayega kya?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shreya new round ke saath new thread ayega kya?😆
Srsly yaar
They thought they'd give us the most boring person bcz we'd never doubt him
But twist anticlimactic ban gaya 🤔
Srsly yaar
They thought they'd give us the most boring person bcz we wouldn't doubt it
But twist anticlimactic ban gaya 🤔
Sach meAisa laga all 6 yrs (season) were a lie😒😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I was going to watch it, exam k baad pakka dekhungi
Yess watch it!
You'll love Jane And the entire team in fact 😳
They should hv shown Cho's love story tooI thought they will ship him wid Vega😆
Jab bhi tum milti tumko alag se batati main
Shaant ho jao 😆
Enjoyed but it costed my 4.5 hours re..My presentation got postponed to Monday due to the national holiday which we thought initially won't be a problem as its online.
Kya batati
I m shant😡
Keep going in this thread for now. I'm out. Will open a new thread when I'm back home.
Yahi pe continue karo 🤪
Mujhe bas ye thread khatam hote dekhna tha 🤣
Kabse chal raha hai