Soni I watched the Richard Haibach case!
It was so good! 😲❤️
One of my favourite epis so far... gave me way more stress than RJ 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Soni I watched the Richard Haibach case!
It was so good! 😲❤️
One of my favourite epis so far... gave me way more stress than RJ 🤪
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Sent finally, I am just extremely busy these days, it costed my 4.5 hours to solve the whole puzzle!
Hope I get it right!
🤗
Hope you enjoyed solving it! 🤗
How was your presentation?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
There's one word which is giving me headache🤔
There were so many words giving me headache
m super sceptical about lots of those answers 😌 I just made sure the words fit into the crossword but is it the correct word or not , ive no idea 😔
Thanks, hopefully 😌❤️
Soni I watched the Richard Haibach case!
It was so good! 😲❤️
One of my favourite epis so far... gave me way more stress than RJ 🤪
Yes Richard should be RJ seriously. Even Walter was worse then Sheriff i feel
I'm actually still quite doubtful about a few words
Bas blank nahi chodna tha to likh diya 🤪
Nsxt round tak jayega kon, m doubtful 🤣
You'll be fine 🤗
Next round mein phir se rona hai tumko about how difficult it is 😆
Dw ❤️
🤗❤️
Originally posted by: LazyBing
m super sceptical about lots of those answers 😌 I just made sure the words fit into the crossword but is it the correct word or not , ive no idea 😔
Thanks, hopefully 😌❤️
Fingers crosses for u then. Hopefully again bahut send nahi kiye ho n only those will be eliminated
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes Richard should be RJ seriously. Even Walter was worse then Sheriff i feel
Hai na? Imo the fake list had more potential than the real list 🤣
Except for Bret Stiles, they were all lame for RJ
Hai na? Imo the fake list had more potential tham the real list 🤣
Except for Bret Stiles, they were all lame for RJ
Exactly i felt the same. Sheriff was the worst choice