kya 😲Originally posted by: 4ZTQKZTP27Y46GKU
Vo giraffe 🦒 hai and I am 🐜 ......
wat is the context iam not getting it why u are ant and he is giraffe 🤔🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
kya 😲Originally posted by: 4ZTQKZTP27Y46GKU
Vo giraffe 🦒 hai and I am 🐜 ......
wat is the context iam not getting it why u are ant and he is giraffe 🤔🤣
Vo giraffe hai usko softly deal karenge to phuk maar ke udaa deka.....to hum jaise ant kaat ke ni to kaan me aur naak me ghus ke hi badla le sakte hai🤣Originally posted by: JayashreeR
kya 😲
wat is the context iam not getting it why u are ant and he is giraffe 🤔🤣
wah wah itna understanding 👏🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: 4L3TVGI35XAVDY5F
Vo giraffe hai usko softly deal karenge to phuk maar ke udaa deka.....to hum jaise ant kaat ke ni to kaan me aur naak me ghus ke hi badla le sakte hai🤣
Obviously prove to karna hi tha na😎
yup sai really overwhelmed with this award because this award is won by the fans voting and not by the jury I guess. Wat do u feel mavis mihikuOriginally posted by: CXISOQFZHXVY47H5
Obviously prove to karna hi tha na😎
Sach bataye ...... I am really happy .... Baar baar uska vahi story dekh rahe and I am wishing ki kyuuu comments off hai....On hona chahiye tha😆Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup sai really overwhelmed with this award because this award is won by the fans voting and not by the jury I guess. Wat do u feel mavis mihiku
yup he kept his comments as he don't want everyone to spam him😆Originally posted by: 7BCW7I3DIZ2PK5D7
Sach bataye ...... I am really happy .... Baar baar uska vahi story dekh rahe and I am wishing ki kyuuu comments off hai....On hona chahiye tha😆
Even iam happy for him. 🥳
🤣ya as it is uska phone always says tring tring🤣Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup he kept his comments as he don't want everyone to spam him😆
Even iam happy for him. 🥳
yaar sab log irritate hota yaar that tring tring saeOriginally posted by: W5YVC3O3L6W6MSS4
🤣ya as it is uska phone always says tring tring🤣