Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
oops..soory teju🤗
Nivi tere baaki bacho k saath tera acha bacha bhi pis jata hai🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Now you know
Teju and me got each other’s backs ❤️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS1van1MB4k/?utm_medium=copy_link
Go crazy 🤣
Caught him in 13 seconds 🤣
I don't see a ring on her finger, so definitely no engagement. But confirmed they are dating. We always talk about KD's eyes, but in this pic, I see the emotions shining more brightly on Alice's side ❤️
Katammm main gyii heaven!!
Nahi, I am forever in the sidelines so I can provide coordinates😂😂
#LoveFromTheSideLines
Alice pics and captions >>>>> KDs pics and captions . She didn't tag shivi . 🤣🤣
Look at their smiles ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Here's why I don't think it's 6 months of meeting
-Just googled and as per Article's date (Feb 24), Kaveri Priyam was finalized to play Raavi
-March 3rd Article states Alice replaces Kaveri-Leap happened around March 9th or 10th
- Raavi's entry was a couple of episodes in
So they met in early March
Same. Even I think it's their 3 months anniversary of him asking her out may be?? They met in March and I don't think ppl celebrate that particular day 🤣 it's probably 3 months in terms of them dating, assuming they started in Bikaner😆