darna jaruri hai.. 😝
Pata nahi kisase darrr rahi thi SH, 😜
ruk bhi jati Gem ki baat sunke.. 🤪😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
darna jaruri hai.. 😝
Pata nahi kisase darrr rahi thi SH, 😜
ruk bhi jati Gem ki baat sunke.. 🤪😅
Originally posted by: ILUEDQXAYV56437U
Saba said by ep245 purvir will meet
I don’t trust her at all 🤣
She said it ll take 1 month for PurVir to be back with their normal life...they ll meet then her memory ll come and all..
In short the process to get old PurVir is one month that's
Mai bhi kabhi bhi chalu ho sakati hu .
High Five Amaraddict.. 🙌
Sorry I don't know your name.. 😕
I am Asma
And what shall I call you?😳
Hi Asma, beautiful name..
I am sayali..
Abhi live dekha Maine finally.. 😃
Woh last wala wink mast tha,
Jo Bola ki keep watching PurVir and then wink wink.. 😜😜
Baki to sab discuss ho Gaya hai pehelehi.. 🤣🤣 puure 76 pages...
Wow after ages loved it 😍
Thanks to Saba 😆 🙏🏻

Asma amar ka face dekh 🤣🤣🤣
Ese kaun tongue nikalta hai