GHKPM Social Media Updates Thread #22 DT Note pg 54- Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.5k

Users

48

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


I am up for it 🤣🤣


Let’s do it then.. just yesterday I was thinking of shipping Samrakhi n now this..🤣🤣

5B6M5MTIJWRAEW7L thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati


Let’s do it then.. just yesterday I was thinking of shipping Samrakhi n now this..🤣🤣

Shipping Samrakhi??? Are you feeling ok??? Did you drink didi's chai? 🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Ayesha needs rest. She's like an intern.. I get those vibes. Let her go home to Agra, meet her family😆. I think everyone has had a proper break. I see so many of them out travelling. Sneha went home last week. Kishori Ji is on a longish holiday. Must be back now.


There's a red outfit occasion coming up. Ekadashi??

kaha hai red outfit..

Anyway the show is not working because of her..so she can be let off for a week or two!!

5B6M5MTIJWRAEW7L thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TEGJ5LELOI65GCEK

Shipping Samrakhi??? Are you feeling ok??? Did you drink didi's chai? 🤣

🤣I watched today’s episode thrice and yesterday’s twice.. Didi overdose made me delirious🤣🤣

5B6M5MTIJWRAEW7L thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

kaha hai red outfit..

Anyway the show is not working because of her..so she can be let off for a week or two!!


Yaar I think she's talking about Sonali's story... it's a throwback to Sai's bday...

5B6M5MTIJWRAEW7L thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

🤣I watched today’s episode thrice and yesterday’s twice.. Didi overdose made me delirious🤣🤣

I don't know who you are anymore 🤣

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago


🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pakhi Didi - Epitome of Self respect

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".