Thank you Ashu ma ❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Ashu ma ❤️🤗
Sunny ask if amma ask not to marry me will u accept it..
Keerti says sayad
Sunny says I will kill u if u do so...
Than. Keerti tells I love u
Gives hints amma and Raghav was discussing so they did nt see me going out and I came to see u
Keerti leaves
Sunny is happy that he is still having keerti mad of him and his target is Raghav Property
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Mandaar isko massage chahiye ,kabhi Raghav ne bhi nhi karvaya massage ,boht udd raha hai yeh Raghav kab aayega waha
Twitter Update😡
Bare chested baitha hai🤢 pals can only be around bare chested Raghav. Only.
Originally posted by: armaanasya
That's what! I loved that scene of pal's guilt but come on!! Now another new justification?! Fear of losing Raghav? Seriously?!?
Pehle aai baba, then farz, then insaniyat, then friendship, then farz and insaniyat, Abhi fear?! Geez.
But that's okay. They are showing her being sorry and for the second time and this time being very vocal about not having said sorry. I'm content.
@bold....So her list of reasons to stay with Mandy is increasing I see 😆🤣
Pallavi - Aai conversation is what everyone wanted to hear from Pallavi, she is in guilt of hurting Raghav for her farz and it's hurting her badly she really wants mend it up but she can't.Scene was well written and very well performed
Twitter Update
First time pallu in jeans !
is she wearing pant, or is that Raghav's leg🤣🤣
Ganda admi....sabko bejdia ghar se Pallu ke sath akela hone kelie
Twitter Update
Mandaar😡😡😡
so this is not sapna, but reality
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4