I only followed recently I think 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I only followed recently I think 🤣
Yeah we should take inspiration from release the snyder cut.
🤣
#bringbackPKYEK2
Dono ki jawani 🤣
Par Abhay ki second hand jawani zyada hai demand me 🤣
Good nighy Aarya🤗
Ek song araz hai tere liye
"oye hoye
Shrma gaye kya
Phone kaat de
Mummy aa gaye kya" 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I have the qualities of both Piya and Abhay 🤣
Have amnesia like Piya and can vanish like Abhay 🤣
Kitni badi fan hu mai 🤣
And markar vapas bhi aa jati ho so even metz ki bhi
Bhot badi fan i must say 🤣
That lady isn't going to fulfill our demands even if we go on a hunger strike🤣🤣
Is anyone friends fan here?
I read this dialogue in his style 🤣
Abhay ne na janeOriginally posted by: White-Lilac
Dono ki jawani 🤣
Par Abhay ki second hand jawani zyada hai demand me 🤣
Kitne khoobsurat girls ko buddhi hote hue dekha hoga apne samne 🤣
The only thing I have to do is res then copy paste then unres 🤣
Itne purane codewords
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k