Wo AT jab khatam hone par hoga tab banaungi doosra AT 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Wo AT jab khatam hone par hoga tab banaungi doosra AT 🤣
Kiski jawani Abhay ki ki piya ki..
Abhay toh kabka budha ho gaya..🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Frankly speaking ,i dont wanna see VD as RK again 🤣
I wanna see him as abhay raichand again
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Frankly speaking ,i dont wanna see VD as RK again 🤣
I liked him as RK in a twisted way.. his portrayal of RK was good
then someone needs to go and convince Ekta 🤣
Abhay Raichand top priority
I have the qualities of both Piya and Abhay 🤣
Have amnesia like Piya and can vanish like Abhay 🤣
Kitni badi fan hu mai 🤣
Hriti is expert at making ATs.🤣
I knew it 😆
I have never seen Madhubala serial nor do I ever intend to watch😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k