no I take a daily break for shower 🤣 then I come back
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no I take a daily break for shower 🤣 then I come back
Haan.. speed dekh rahi ho iss AT ki Abhi🤣
The UN is same as yours so I thought it's you only 🤣
The one with sketches I guess 😆
talent hai yeh bhi 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe theek se yaad nahi hai kya hua tha par kuch to post padha tha 🤣
And amnesia strikes back 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The UN is same as yours so I thought it's you only 🤣
The one with sketches I guess 😆
oh yes that’s me then….only things I post on IG is my art 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Specially Abhay ki🤣
Abhay ki second hand jawani sabko le doobegi🤣🤣
Frankly speaking ,i dont wanna see VD as RK again 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Frankly speaking ,i dont wanna see VD as RK again 🤣
I’m just grasping for crumbs since he’s not coming back as anything for so long 🤣🤣
Not Pkyek but MB on OTT
I CAN watch RK too 😆
Come just to share this news .. hope it comes soon and Pkyek 2 too 😆
Ciao good night
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k