Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Do u remember, what happened with Aamir khan after this scene? 🤣
my memory could fail me again but I think Raveena tells him who she really is and salman starts dancing outside 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Do u remember, what happened with Aamir khan after this scene? 🤣
my memory could fail me again but I think Raveena tells him who she really is and salman starts dancing outside 🤣
This fight has a separate fan base 🤣
He had to wash the dishes of the entire restaurant. 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
my memory could fail me again but I think Raveena tells him who she really is and salman starts dancing outside 🤣
And Salman khan was dancing 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
He had to wash the dishes of the entire restaurant. 🤣🤣
And Salman khan was dancing 😆
🤣💔oh yeah 🤣 so I was half right
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
This fight has a separate fan base 🤣
People fighting during corona🤣
Please remember to social distance 🤣🤣

Incase if this AT gets over continue in the next one... I'll unres it later 🤣
I m taking about this fight seq.🤣🤣

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k