Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Although mediocre towards the end it did deserve more.
who is this writer Radain Shah?
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
who is this writer Radain Shah?
khudparast aur bewafa ka writer 😒Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
who is this writer Radain Shah?
Khudparast was good I heard
Yes but only last few episodes achy thy. Last mein female lead ki AIDS ki wahaj sy death ho jati hai show meinOriginally posted by: evilxbalaa
Khudparast was good I heard
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Yes but only last few episodes achy thy. Last mein female lead ki AIDS ki wahaj sy death ho jati hai show mein
Did I ask you for a spoiler😡
nope😂😂😂 but still apko drama ki ending batana mera farz tha😔